Ashleys Amazing reviews!: Emailing company's for coupons and samples.

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Emailing company's for coupons and samples.

So a lot of this stuff I get to try and tell you guys about are either from sites like bzzagent or Influenster. I get ALOT from generation good as well. But some of it I actually email the company and ask for samples to share with my readers. I always get asked is that possible? What do you say? Answer, yes and I'm just straight forward. 
I have 1 special email I keep saved in word simply stating that I am interested in their products, I herd from a friend or found them online. I share my blog with them and the link, I tell them I'm even willing to do a video of they would like, and ask what sort of coupons and samples they would be willing to send. I also include my address so that if they don't email me back, they might still just send something. 

Now it's pretty common to be told no and sent a printable coupon. 
So if that happens to not be discouraged.
Out of every 20 company's I email 10 say NO.

What companies should you email? ANY. Anything you use often or want to try but can't afford (I do this with my dream make up company's a lot!) I mean any company out there.


Well, happy emailing. 
Questions? Get something good?

SHARE WITH US IN THE COMMENTS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment